The GTi Threading course covers how to give a full Threading treatment and covers the history, and technique of the treatment. It also includes detailed technique modules which show you how to carry out a Threading treatment. The course also shows you how to adapt your treatment to suit varying clients’ needs. Resources with clear diagrams, images, and voice over are included to give you the best possible learning experience. Reception, consultation and aftercare guidance is covered as well as contra-indications to treatment.
Qualification: GTi Award
CPD Points: 23
Pre-requisites: No previous experience required
Tutor: Natasha Cooper
- Monday 6 January (10:00 – 16:30) – Book Now
- Sunday 3 March (10:00 – 16:30) – Book Now
- Tuesday 28 May (10:00 – 16:30) – Book Now
- Sunday 21 July (10:00 – 16:30) – Book Now
- Tuesday 3 September (10:00 – 16:30) – Book Now
- Sunday 3 November (10:00 – 16:30) – Book Now
50% deposit is required to secure your place. The remaining balance is requested two weeks prior to course start date.